Saturday, March 18, 2006

Something New

Okay...I admit it. I am the worst about keeping in touch with the people I love. I am even worse at keeping a journal, so Heaven only knows how this will go! It is a desperate attempt to keep in touch and to keep people posted on what is going on at Mimi's Trunk. I have a lot to learn about blogging, and I am counting on my friend Jennifer to help me out. My only real hope is that once in while, this blog will be interesting enough that you aren't using it as a sleep aid!


This is my store - Mimi's Trunk





Those that know me, know that I love scrapbooking and that I have my own scrapbook store. (Of course, anyone reading this, now knows it!) I've been trying to get this puppy off of the ground for months now. In the begining, my mother and I had this really cool idea that we should be a portable store. We live in a rural area, and so we thought it would be really cool to have a store that we could take to people's homes. Ya know, you throw a crop party, we bring the store! Well, we still offer that, but we have added onto the house and now have a real store in the works. Hopefully, that will bring all of the scrappers in the area out of the woodwork! I am really looking forward to meeting new people that love the same hobby as I do.

P.S. If you're into the Basic Grey Black Tie, Motifica, Sublime, Lollipop Shoppe and Sweat Pea collections, I've got them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I am so happy you are blogging!! We will have your blog all tricked out in no time! :0)

I personally think your little store is packed with awesome stuff!I can't wait to see what is to come!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Got here thru Jenn's blog. What a neat idea! Good luck in your venture...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home