Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hate to Say I Told You So...

...but I just knew I wouldn't be really good about keeping up with this! Where the heck does my time go?

Anyway, I just thought I'd take this opportunity to share with you the hmm hmmm....beautiful pictures I took (with a stinky disposable camera) in Orlando while I was working with Jennifer. She always posts such lovely pictures of me, that I thought it was my turn to share. This was taken at (oh, see, it's been so long that I can't remember the resturant...Longhorn, Loredo....something like that) Anyway, Leo, our waiter, brought Jennifer this beautiful doily hat and her yummy desert while they sang to her about being 23???LOL! I think she looks adorable!
















And here is yet another unflattering picture of me with Jennifer...(unflattering to me, not her). Note to self...take your good camera next time!
On a brighter note... while I was gone, my daughter's both did really well in their school science fairs. Rachel won 2nd place for 4th grade and Sara won 1st for 2nd grade. I am so proud of them! They will be going to the regionals on the 21st. I hope that they enjoy the whole process and learn to love to participate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Aaagh! At least I try to crop in a favorable way!!! You are going to blind all your readers with that photo! LOL

Beds are coming your way this week! Then we are coming soon after! I am getting so excited! I might even be around for your sale! Woohoo!

Can't wait to see you!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home